Monday, May 7, 2012

Night lights and the massage reflex flow-ology

Cloud lightening late one night...

I started massage school just about a month ago...actually we have entered our sixth week. I love it. It feels amazing, it feels like I've stepped into a past life, like I am just a conduit for massage. I just comes thru me, effortless. Being in school is awesome too, I'm totally in love with learning, always. Even when I'm not in school I look for lessons in every little thing. Especially the things my mind thinks I don't want to do. The dishes...as soon as I have that thought that I would just like to put the dishes on the counter, I put them in the dishwasher. (most of the time)

I also met up with some most beautiful women to learn Reflexology. Quite interesting. The day was so beautiful and the learning was free flow and outside in the sun we practiced on each other. Foot rubs that were more like soul rubs (get it?!) Beautiful women, lavender, delicious lunch, reflexology, loveology and connections pretty sure I met a soul sister too...Magic Mama. Our lovely leader Jody Hagedorn was an excellent teacher and pretty rockin cook! She reminds me of the beauty of summertime, it's in her smile. Kelly absorbent as a sponge she is ready to just heal out!


Lots of beautiful night happenings of late. Super moon, wonderful spring storms. My favorite the frogs. 

 It was after a rain
night had come.

Along my trip home,
lay a nook in the woods
where the frogs reside. 
They sing for the moon.

rain song,
rhythm of night
united soul sound
chirps ringing...
croaks floating...

a smile creeps across my face
peace in my heart
metta frogs.

I captured the rhythm on my phone, a small bit of nature metta.

Smile for the frogs.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you and excited I watch this all unfold for you. This is perfect!!! Yay! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure the reason you resonate so highly with all these 'wondrous' beings and happenings is because YOU too are wondrous and amazing! Thanks Lins-a-doodle (just random names & writings..you can relate) I so appreciate how beautiful you are, how inspired you live, and how much light you reflect! Thrilled to be here on earth (and in those upper realms too)as we hop skip and jump through life! Peace, Love, and Hugs Sweet Spirit! ♥ ♥ ♥ Jody aka Summertime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps) the security code I was asked to type in was ready??? eekedbu fieldjo FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete