Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Winner is.....



You might notice that I am missing about 4 names from the list, Mr. Dorian admitted to me that he had "planted" the first four names! How sweet...Booger!

So it looks like a lucky four of you! Two L's and two R's....who will be the winner.


I had some help picking the winner from Bella Sue. I cut up the paper and folded them up and my original idea was to have Bella sniff the selections and whichever one stuck to her beard would be the winner. Bella had a different idea, she decided to EAT the winner! 
We had to do a two person extraction to get this one back!

Congratulations Renee!!

I hope you enjoy the garland!!

Thank you SOOO much to all of you who entered! I really appreciate you stopping by!

Lots of love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Giveaway's are so much fun!!! Thank you so much for entering Lauren! I only hope my site can be as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete